Pev and Pahoy International Children's Folk Dance Festival
|Country and Region||Turkey — Denizli Province|
|Type of Festival||Dance, Music|
|Location of Festival||Denizli, Denizli Province, Turkey|
|Festival Contact Information|
The children’s folk dance festival is organized by the PEV – Prıvate School and PAHOY Folkdance Youth Club II. The festival’s program includes folk dance and folk music performances, sport tournaments between dance groups, picnics, aqua park, historical visits, and more…
|Festival Dates||April 19 - 25, 2011|
Responsibilities of festival 2011:
- Normal Medical Help
- Accommodations — a place to stay during the festival
- Children will be placed with host families; and directors, musicians, drivers etc. will be lodged in a hotel
- 200 liters of gasoline will be paid for for those who will travel with their own bus.
- Airport transport (only to and from Denizli or İzmir airports) for those arriving by airplane.
- Gift for each individual — t-shırt, hat, etc.
Visiting Group’s Responsibilities 2011:
- Size of group
- Group must be maximum 35 members (including dancers, musicians, sponsors, bus drivers, etc.) Maximum adult participants can be 10 people (musicians, director, drivers).
- Dancers age can be between 7 and 14 years old. We will prefer groups with live music.
- Travel expenses
- Group must pay all the traveling expenses.
- Arrival and departure
- Group must arrive the festival 19 Aprıl 2011 (in the morning) and depart from the festival 25 Aprıl 2010.