Photo credits: Andrew Armstrong; and PMF Trio.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United States — Wisconsin|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Fish Creek, Wisconsin, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Peninsula Music Festival/February Fest
The Peninsula Music Festival will once again present the February Fest, chamber concerts during the month of February. This year, each concert is on a Sunday afternoon at 2:00pm. A reception with the musicians will follow each concert.
|Festival Dates||February 9 and 16, 2013|
- The Peninsula Music Festival’s February Fest will take place on two consecutive Saturdays starting AFTER the Super Bowl. Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 9 and Saturday, February 16 at 2:00pm. The concerts will be held at Shepherd of the Bay Lutheran Church on Highway 42 at the top of the Ellison Bay hill. General admission seating is just $25 per person for each concert. Children and students are $10 each. You can order on line at http://www.musicfestival.com or call 920-854-4060. The February Fest concerts are a wonderful way to enjoy a little taste of the Peninsula Music Festival while waiting for the arrival of the full orchestral season in August. These intimate and casual concerts are a chance to interact with the Festival musicians and guest artists and experience the many levels of their musical talents.
- Saturday, February 9, 2013
- The program features the PMF Trio, comprised of members of the Festival Orchestra. Violist Thomas Kluge and clarinetist David Bell are joined by pianist Judith Jackson for a program that includes the music of Mozart, Rebecca Clarke and Bruch. This concert is partially sponsored by the Peninsula Music Festival Sustaining Committee.
- Saturday, February 16, 2013
- The date features the return of one of the Festival’s favorite guest artists, pianist Andrew Armstrong. The afternoon will be filled with the music of Chopin, Debussy, Liszt and Rachmaninoff. This concert is partially sponsored by Charles & Sue Peterson.
- Reservations for the 2013 February Fest concerts can be made by calling the Festival office at 920-854-4060, by stopping in to the office at 3045 Cedar Street in Ephraim or on line at www.musicfestival.com. Seating for both concerts is general admission. Concert location is Shepherd of the Bay Lutheran Church at 2:00pm.
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811