Havana International Jazz Festival Tour - Jazz Plaza
|Country and Region||Cuba — La Habana|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Havana, La Habana, Cuba|
|Festival Contact Information|
Centro Nacional de Música Popular
The Havana International Jazz Festival offers jazz lovers the opportunity to see and hear some of the best Latin Jazz around. The program includes Cuban and international musicians performing at multiple venues. The Jazz Tour is considered one of the best ways to experience Cuba’s music culture first hand.
|Festival Dates||December 15 - 23, 2013|
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
Authentic Cuba Travel 2012:
- This year
- The 28th International Havana Jazz Festival, or Jazz Plaza 2012, is sponsored by the Cuban Institute of Music and has been organized by world-renowned, 7-time Grammy winning musician Chucho Valdes. This year’s festival will run from the 20th to the 23rd of December and will take place at a number of locations in the historic Cuban capital. The tour itself spans from December 16th to December 24th. Booking the Havana jazz tour with us allows you to truly see why Cuba is one of the most remarkable islands in the Caribbean. Relative isolation has helped keep the island authentic and provides a more genuine Cuban experience for travelers who have the chance to visit.
- Your tour itinerary will offer the chance to see the best that Havana and Cuba have to offer, including the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Cienfuegos City, Old Havana, Viñales Valley, and Trinidad. No other company can afford offer you traveling to these remarkable cities. Visitors and guests will find that the Havana International Jazz Festival is an event that no jazz lover should miss. In the past, the festival has played host to such talents as Dizzy Gillespie, Ronnie Scott, Luis Monge, The Ronnie Mathews Trio, and many more. In addition to global talents, you will find that the festival brings out Cuba’s finest jazz bands and soloists. Whether you want to experience the main performances or to enjoy the late night jam sessions between artists, you may wish to book your travel now, as festival tours are selling out quickly.
- Online booking
- To book a space with the Havana Jazz Festival Tour, contact Authentic Cuba Travel. Site visitors will find a detailed itinerary of events and attractions, as well as more information about the festival and the island itself. Book me now for The Havana Jazz Festival 2012
- What past Travelers say
- “First of all, our trip to Cuba turned out to be one of the outstanding experiences of my life. It far exceeded my expectations. Initially, the main reason for going was the music, but as it turned out, seeing the culture, seeing the people, meeting the people, interacting with some of our fellow travelers and other attractions dominated.” Fred Friedman. Do not miss the Testimonials section! See what past travelers have to say about their experiences traveling to the Havana Jazz Festival with us. We are so proud.
- American travelers
- American travelers will also find a detailed page of frequently asked questions about legal travel to Cuba. With many new travel categories currently being offered to American visitors, those who qualify for travel to the island currently have the chance to enjoy the musical and historical tour of a lifetime. Authentic Cuba Travel works hard to bring you the most comprehensive and authentic island experience, and you will find that the 2012 Havana Jazz Festival Tour is no exception! Please, remember the 75/150 referral discount we offer you if you invite family, friends or colleagues to join our tours. Bookings are processed on a first come, first served basis and subject to availability. We are here to help you witness authentic Cuba. Call or e-mail us. Please, consider sharing this letter with your family, friends and colleagues too.
- Luis D’Aguiar
Authentic Cuba Travel
108 Earl Place
Toronto ON M4Y 3B9 Canada
877-280-2054 Toll Free North America
647-351-8191 Toronto and International
- Luis D’Aguiar