|Country and Region||United Kingdom — Northern Ireland|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Lisnaskea, Northern Ireland UK|
|Festival Contact Information|
Forfey Festival is a performing arts festival that aims at promoting grassroots bands, musicians, artists and poets alongside established Irish talent.
|Festival Dates||August 9 - 11, 2013|
Articles and Reviews:
- New arts festival kicks off in Enniskillen. Sam McBride (Belfast Telegraph, August 24, 2006)
- Forfey Farm
near Lisnaskea, Co. Fermanagh
- Camping is available 20 minutes drive from Enniskillen. There are limited camping spaces, and these will be made available to those who hold full weekend passes. Open 6:00pm to Sunday 3:00pm. No alcohol, or drugs are permitted.
- £20 Full weekend pass, includes camping
- £10 for a full day pass for Friday or Saturaday (not available Thursday or Sunday)
- Tickets at Willie Rambler’s in Enniskillen £4 and £7
- At the site ticket purchase will include £1 increase. Proof of age is required at the Willie Ramber’s venue.