Tuks Rag Festival
Poster courtesy of Oppikoppi Productions
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||South Africa — Gauteng|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Festival Contact Information|
It’s Tuks Rag Time! Get ready to party in style with the Tuks Rag Festival in January. Vodacom, Smirnoff Spin, Tuks Rag and OppiKoppi Productions are thrilled to announce the Tuks Rag Festival 2010. The annual Tuks Rag Festival has become a national tradition to both old and young with each year throwing massive parties, with outstanding musical experiences for all, over the Rag week at the end of January, and it is all for the cause of raising money for charity.
Get to the Tuks Rag Farm Festival on 29 January for a big bash with an eclectic mix and ground breaking collection of local artists. On 30 January, the Tuks Rag Festival will be taking over the streets of Pretoria again with their annual procession which will end in Hatfield, followed by an after party on Hatfield Square. Expect the unrivalled tunes and performances by all-star acts.
|Festival Dates||February 11, 2011|
- Die Heuwels Fantasties
- New Holland
- Ashtray Electric
- Jack Parow
- and many more…
- Tuks Rag Farm, at LC De Villiers
- Gates open at 3:00pm (15h00) with entertainment kicking-off shortly afterwards for this extraordinary student experience.
- Please note that no refreshments are allowed into the venue as there will be plenty available on site.
- Alcohol will not be served to persons under the age of 18.
- Entrance to the Rag Farm is in End Street – just off Duncan Street.
- Tickets are available at the Tuks Rag Offices for R30 pre-sale, and R40 at the gate on the day.