Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
« KadmusArts Community ForumFestivals and EventsNew WorksNew Pro-Peace Album "Peaceful Sounds" »
ThreadTools

Print

(Read 1454 times) [1]

New Pro-Peace Album "Peaceful Sounds"
« on: November 07, 2008, 02:30:32 PM » by kathysanborn
She Proved Them All Wrong with “Peaceful Sounds”

Singer/Songwriter Inspires Listeners with New Pro-Peace Album

November 7, 2008 – When singer/songwriter Kathy Sanborn founded the Organic Protest Music genre, they said no one would listen. She proved them all wrong with her new CD, Peaceful Sounds, a tasty organic protest delight that dives into controversial topics including war, poverty, and homeless veterans, all in a style that, Sanborn says, “hits you in the gut with honesty.”  Peace activists everywhere agree: Peaceful Sounds is an important link in keeping the peace movement alive.

The glowing reviews for Peaceful Sounds keep coming in:

Eric Cohen from radio station WAER 88.3 in New York says, "Magnificent . . . One of the most original CDs I have heard all year. Kathy's voice truly is a gift from the heavens."

Author and award-winning journalist Dahr Jamail says, "Peaceful Sounds is a great CD, and Kathy has an amazing voice."

Hollywood actor, director, and film producer Paul Cross says, "Kathy is the American Enya . . . with an important message."

Peace activists from the Military Project say, "Begin with a mix of Marlene Dietrich, Billie Holiday, and go on to someone new, all her own, outstanding."

When asked to describe her new album, Sanborn says, “It’s authentic. I put my heart and soul into Peaceful Sounds, and my goal is to get the whole world to listen to its message.”

If you believe in a peaceful planet, you owe it to yourself to check out Peaceful Sounds. You may listen to sound clips for free at http://cdbaby.com/cd/kathysanborn.

For more information about Kathy Sanborn, visit her web site: http://www.kathysanborn.com.

(Read 1454 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Members List
Login
Register

ForumStats

990 Posts
783 Topics
187257 Members