Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
« KadmusArts Community ForumWork OpportunitiesJob Openings African unique culture and herritage »
ThreadTools

Print

(Read 2490 times) [1]

African unique culture and herritage
« on: July 24, 2008, 06:00:38 AM » by culturevulture
I have some strong photographic images on African unique culture and herritage which I wish to showcase;the Dano Kojura Masqurade 'masqurade that lives and thrives in fire. Drapped in black costume like a creature from the outer space. comes alive when the men accompanying it spurs it on with ragging flames. The masqurade dies and goes to sleep when the flames are extinquished'.  Images will be sent to you upon receipt of your positive response.

You may wish to access my exhibition on:www.africaresource.com/house

Thank you.
 Sincerely,

Charles
www.skywatersphotos.com

Re: African unique culture and herritage
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 02:38:53 PM » by Jaiba-Tu
Morning?,am called John Baptiste Tuyisenge, am Rwandan Artist, and i live here in Rwanda, then i want to participate in that your Festival, i have my Album called Rwanda Style which means  the cultures of Rwanda, i wanted to be the one who could participate in the Festival as a Singer, then am waiting for you to reply me.thank you and bye

Re: African unique culture and herritage
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 01:13:56 AM » by sathyan
african culture will be peculiar in a way that they will follow certain ancestors tradition and this is one among them.
---
sathyan

New Jobs

(Read 2490 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Members List
Login
Register

ForumStats