Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
« KadmusArts Community ForumWork OpportunitiesJob OpeningsStromereien 09 Performance Festival - site specific performance projects wanted »
ThreadTools

Print

(Read 1944 times) [1]

Stromereien 09 Performance Festival - site specific performance projects wanted
« on: July 21, 2008, 10:19:41 AM » by stromereien
Dear Performance Artists,

We are proud to announce the fifth edition of stromereien 09 Performance Festival Zurich (30thJuly to 9th August 2009).

We are therefore looking for surprising, exciting, innovative and site specific professional performance projects. All further information for the application can be found on our website www.stromereien.ch.

Rachel Gimber
Assistant Festival Manager
assistant@stromereien.ch

Re: Stromereien 09 Performance Festival - site specific performance projects wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 05:58:03 AM » by culturevulture
I have some strong photographic images on African unique culture and herritage which I wish to showcase;the Dano Kojura Masqurade 'masqurade that lives and thrives in fire. Drapped in black costume like a creature from the outer space. comes alive when the men accompanying it spurs it on with ragging flames. The masqurade dies and goes to sleep when the flames are extinquished'.  Images will be sent to you upon receipt of your positive response.

You may wish to access my exhibition on:www.africaresource.com/house

Thank you.
 Sincerely,

Charles
www.skywatersphotos.com

(Read 1944 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Members List
Login