Monster Energy's Aftershock Festival
Monster Energy's Aftershock Festival 2013 Logo
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United States — California|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Sacramento, California, USA|
The annual Monster Energy’s Aftershock Festival celebrated its inaugural edition in 2012 and has expanded to a full weekend. The biggest weekend in rock to EVER hit the capital of California will take place at Discovery Park near downtown Sacramento, California. Northern California’s biggest summer rock ‘n’ roll festival will feature two main stages featuring a massive rock lineup.
The open air festival takes place rain or shine. The lineup features a stellar lineup of metal acts over two days. There will be food, beverages and merchandise for sale on-site (alcohol purchases required proper ID). There are VIP tickets offered that have a shaded area to protect from the elements, private restrooms, a lounge area, private food and beverage services and a VIP entrance for those wanting all the comforts…. This is an all ages event.
|Festival Dates||September 14 - 15, 2013|
- September 14
- Papa Roach
- In This Moment
- Steel Panther
- Pop Evil
- Haven’s Basement
- and more…
- September 15
- Avenged Sevenfold
- A Day To Remember
- Asking Alexandria
- Fallling In Reverse
- All That Remains
- Nothing More
- and more…
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- Ticket prices will be as follows until June 17, 2013 when prices will increase.
- Single Day General Admission: $54.50
- 2-Day General Admission: $99.50
- 2-Day VIP: $199
- Revolver GA Ticket 4-Pack: $298 (includes a single one-year subscription to Revolver Magazine per 4-pack purchase). VIP tickets include: a VIP entrance to venue; access to VIP lounge area featuring dedicated bar, beverage and food service; viewing of main stage (seated and standing areas); seated area with shade for dining and private restroom facilities; and a VIP guest laminate.
- Discovery Park
1600 Garden Hwy.
About the venue:
- Discovery Park is a 160-acre park conveniently located near downtown Sacramento, where the American and Sacramento Rivers meet. The Discovery Park boat launch allows boaters access to both the American and Sacramento Rivers, and the park features bike trials, picnic areas, and a playground. Discovery Park is located beside I-5 near downtown Sacramento. From I-5, take the Richards Blvd. off-ramp, then go west to get to the south entrance of the park, or follow the Garden Highway exit east from I-5 to find the north entrance. Signs denote the park’s location from I-5.
- Gates for Monster Energy’s Aftershock Festival open at 11:00am each day.