Americana International Festival
Photos courtesy of Americana International Festival
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United Kingdom — England|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Nottinghamshire, England, UK|
Live music plays a big part of the festival and each year an eclectic mix of anglo-american music spanning seven decades is performed across the festival’s five stages. The festival is famous for its continuing endeavours to mix the legends of country and vintage rock’n’roll with some of the younger modern singer songwriters that abound in the UK and beyond.
The Americana International festival proudly hosts the biggest variety of gleaming American automobiles and motorcycles dating back from the early nineteen hundreds to the present that make up an amazing kaleidoscope of colour and sound. The ‘Indoor Custom, Classic Motorcycle Show’ has proved to be a very popular addition over the last five years and now attracts some of the finest exhibits to be seen in this country. To compliment these are many associated trade stands, side-shows and food vendors, fifty’s style fair ground rides, children’s amusements. In addition to the music and dance performances there is a Fashion Show, a Beauty Parlour, authentic Camp and more.
|Festival Dates||July 11 - 15, 2013|
- PJ Proby
- Georgette Jones
- Mandy Barnett
- Carl Mann
- Will Banister
- Moe Bandy
- Bill Kirchen
- Bill Yates
- Jay Chevalier
- Tracey K Houston
- Randy Thompson
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- The County Showground
Newark NG24 2NY
- Pre-booked admission fees arriving; Thursday are £90 per adult +£30 per camping unit, this covers up to five adults sharing (Thursday arrivals must pre-book).
- Friday weekenders = £80 per adult + £25 per camping unit.
- Saturday & Sunday day visitors: £25 in advance or £30 on the gate. (Gates open 9am – 6pm) £4 Booking fee applies.
- Children aged 12 and under are admitted ‘free’ and must be accompanied by a paying adult (minimum age of 25). Photo ID is required to gain entry into the festival for 25 years and under. Accepted forms of ID: Driving License/Passport/Prove It Card. If you do not have any, you can get photo ID from http://www.oneid4u.co.uk/apply.html