Photos courtesy of Sunsplash Festival
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Turkey — Antalya Province|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey|
Turkey’s ‘Biggest Little Festival’ SunSplash Antalya offers a Sun soaked outing in June, bringing it’s infectiously friendly vibes to the heart of the dazzling Turkish Riviera for another blissful week of guaranteed Sun, Sea, and legendary music to it’s beautiful five star blue flag beachfront HQ.
Renowned across Europe for its unrivaled beach-side setting nestled on the stunning Turkish Riviera at the super chic five star Hillside Su Hotel, SunSplash seamlessly combines a music festival with style, travel and serious dance music in one, merging a heavyweight dance music line up with a luxury holiday destination which unfolds as an exclusive beach party by day and night. Far from the muddy fields and long queues of rainy and expensive UK festivals!
To retain its renowned intimate and exclusive vibe SunSplash welcomes only 400 international and local guests, guaranteeing a friendly atmosphere, along with a top-notch programme for music lovers, at SunSplash Antalya, everyone gets a VIP experience, sensational accommodation, beautiful Antalya sunshine and unrivalled hospitality!
|Festival Dates||June 2 - 9, 2013|
SunSplash Antalya is truly a festival with a difference — the venue offers guests spectacular sea-view rooms on the private beach front, along with daily Yoga classes, a top notch spa for all needs to leave SunSplash refreshed and invigorated, as well as having partied to some of the finest dance music around from the soulful side of the spectrum.
- Gilles Peterson
- Norman Jay MBE
- Kirk Degiorgio
- Phil Asher
- Rainer Trueby
- Martin ‘AtJazz’ Iveson
- Zaf Chowdhry
- Mad Professor
- Stuard Patterson
- Shuya Okino
- Tim Keendy
- DJ Cliffy
- and more…
- Start and finish your day with Yoga; sunrise and sunset sessions are on offer daily and included in the festival package fee. Classes are given by teachers from the excellent Cihangir Yoga School in Istanbul.
- Spa Therapies and Treatments
- For some serious pampering look no further, the Hillside Su hotel has one of the best spa centres in Turkey with massages and body treatments that include; Magic Hot Stones, Reflexology and, wait for it; Body Coffee Hydrating Body Wrap.
- Sports and Fitness Classes
- The fitness centre has a modern gym and various studios for classes that include: Pilates, Tae-Bo, Circuit, Boot Camp, Power Yoga, Aero Step and Aqua Gym. Squash and tennis are also available.
- 2 fantastic tennis courts await those in the mood to swing.
- The trek to the summit of Mount Tahtali is a thrilling way to spend half a day in Antalya Province. The walk takes around 4-6 hours or so from the starting point in the village of Beycik. For those who just fancy the view, a cable car which runs every 20 minutes or so.
- Kids Club
- There is a world of adventure waiting for younger guests. Aside from the kids club, crèche and amenities at Hillside Su, there is also a fantastic Aquapark directly next door with mega slides, pools and even dolphins!
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- Hillside Su Hotel