LGBT Music Fest
|Country and Region||United States — Tennessee|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
LGBT Music Fest
The LGBT Music Fest Nashville spotlights artists, songwriters and industry professionals. Music creators can introduce their songs by performing scheduled or at “open mic” indoor stage locations in the vicinity. The Lesbian, Gay Bisexual & Transgender Music Fest also will host “Speak To A Pro” with one on one mentoring sessions to answer your questions about the “Music as a Business.” Chat, Critique, Learning and Networking areas where attendees can receive hands-on advice on topics such as Career Critique, Products Critique, Recording, Publishing, Plugging, Legal, Records, Duplication, Distribution, Radio, Video, Broadcasting, Shop, Management, Promotions, Publicity. Productions — LBGT educational partners will be on hand to answer your music biz and industry questions. The educational portion of the event is hosted by the Independent Music Association. To register or for more information about the “LGBT Music Fest”, visit http://www.LGBTMusicFest.org , or send an email inquiry to Info@LGBTMusicFest.org, or call +01 615-424-1491.
|Festival Dates||February 1 - 3, 2013|
- Open call to LGBT performing artists, music creators and industry of music genres to “Come Out” and visit Nashville’s Music Row from February 1-3, 2013 for the “LGBT Music Festival”. Performers and songwriters will take the stage from noon-midnight Friday-Sunday at multiple entertainment venues such as the Music Row Best Western Lounge.
- The “Valentines Carnival”
- Will feature an informal costumed party with dancing from 6:00pm-midnight on February 2, 2013 (Saturday) while Thursday the day before the festival is a Pre-Fest Opening STIR party.
- The ‘LGTB Music Fest’ is a wonderful networking mixer and career-building opportunity for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender artists and songwriters from all levels of the music industry. More than 100 community industry/ volunteers will donate their time and resources to make this possible. Shows are open to the public.
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
Entrance badges 2013:
- Festival badges are “All Inclusive”. Badge holders can attend all parties, be scheduled to perform if desired, “Speak To A Pro”, attend as Non Performing / Industry and other fest functions. Do one or all at your own pace!