|Country and Region||United States — Vermont|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Rockingham, Vermont, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Barnaby’s brings its Halloween Celebration back to Rockingham Hill Farm for another year of unforgettable Music, Atmosphere, and Shenanigans. Don’t miss Southern Vermont’s premiere Halloween party. Music patrons of all ages and backgrounds will enjoy the great music and festivities! Each year a theme is selected to point you in the right direction of selecting your costume.
|Festival Dates||October 27, 2012|
Music lineup 2012:
- Jatoba — Local Groove-Grass rockers
- Sophistafunk — hip hop/Funk Outfit from Syracuse
- Orange Television — Northhampton’s very own Mega Rock act
- This year’s theme is set in the scene of a 1920’s prohibition-era Speakeasy! See details below about where you can pick up some great costumes.
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- General admission $15.00
- Advance/$20 Door
- Purchase tickets at
http://www.brattleborotix.com and at PK’s Pub in Bellows Falls Vermont or at Costume Ladies in Walpole, NH.
- BYOB with positive ID
Additional Information 2012:
- We have partnered with the Costume Ladies in Walpole, NH to provide anyone attending with a authentic 1920’s costume. There is a package deal being offered that gets your ticket and costume for a discounted rate. All you have to do is show up to the Costume Ladies store front (address located below) and say you’re going to Barnaby’s Halloween. INFO ONLINE: http://www.facebook.com/barnabyspresents
- Rockingham Hill Farm
34 Meeting House Road
Rockingham, Vermont 05101