Huck Finn's Jubilee Festival
Photos: Huck Finn, photo by Delvin Baine; Tennessee Mafia Jug Band; Roy Clark; Sierra Hull.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United States — California|
|Type of Festival||Dance, Music|
|Location of Festival||Victorville, California, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
The old time festival features bluegrass music, camping, fishing, over Father’s Day weekend annually. The programming includes music performances, storytelling, workshops, and events to relive the life and times of Huck Finn. There will be clog dancing and line dance workshops, and a barn dance.
|Festival Dates||June 14 - 16, 2013|
- Ricky Skaggs
- Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper
- Pete Wernick and Long Road Home
- Larry Stephenson
- Bluegrass Etc.
- Leroy Troy
- Ronnie Bowman, Don Rigsby and Kenny Smith as Rambling Rooks
- Special Consensus
- The Hillbenders
- Della Mae
- The Central Valley Boys
- Salty Suites
- Next Generation
- Wimberley Bluegrass Band
- Riley’s Mountaineers
- The Copper Canyon Band
- Mojave Narrows Regional Park
18000 Yates Road
- Directions — Take Bear Valley Road east off Interstate 15, go north on Ridge Crest.