J.O.E a Joyous Outdoor Event Festival
|Country and Region||United States — Illinois|
|Type of Festival||Drama, Music|
|Location of Festival||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
The festival takes place at Chicago’s South Belmont Harbor over Labor Day Weekend. The programming includes live performances, music, art installations, and family-friendly entertainment. As a celebration over Labor Day Weekend, the organizers are celebrating all the ordinary Joes and Janes in the spirit of workers and their families. The festival is organized by Redmoon Theater.
|Festival Dates||September 2 - 6, 2010|
- South Belmont Harbor
- Located at Belmont at Lake Shore Drive 4 miles north of Chicago
- 3200 N block on Lake Michigan in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood. From 90/94: exit off the Belmont Ave and go east on Belmont toward the lake to the festival arena. From Lake Shore Drive: exit on Belmont Ave and turn toward the lake to the festival site. Parking is limited, please plan accordingly.
- Thursday and Friday, 6:00pm to 10:00pm, $25
- Saturday and Sunday, 1:00pm to 10:00pm, $15 - $25
- Monday, 1:00pm to 6:00pm, $15
- Children under 10 years of age $10
- Children under 3 years of age are Free