Treasure Island Music Festival
|Country and Region||United States — California|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
The organizers of Another Planet Entertainment and Noise Pop also bring us the Treasure Island Music Festival. The inaugural festival took place in 2007 with a stellar lineup. The two-day festival will once again take place in one of the world’s most breathtaking settings—an island located in the middle of the beautiful San Francisco Bay. The programming is typically arranged as such: Day 1 features dance/electronic artists and Day 2 indie-rock acts.
|Festival Dates||October 19 - 20, 2013|
- Atoms For Peace
- Animal Collective
- Major Lazer
- James Blake
- Little Dragon
- Sleigh Bells
- Holy Ghost!
- Real Estate
- Lord Huron
- DJ Falcon
- Palma Violets
- Robert Delong
- 10 Echo
- Deep Sea Diver
- If you like this festival — listen to…
In case of rain:
- Rain or Shine—the festival WILL take place
- No parking on Treasure Island, unless you have purchased a VIP Four-Pack. Due to traffic congestion you will not be able to park on the island.
- Free shuttle from Park—Available to all Single and Two-day ticket holders. The shuttle service is to and from the parking at Lot A at AT&T; Park (San Francisco).
- Note—Your ticket to the Treasure Island Music Festival includes a license to park ONE automobile in Lot A at your risk.
- Online information is available at
- Add $1 or $2 to “Green” your ticket and help offset the Treasure Island Music Festival’s carbon dioxide emissions. Your donation will help support http://www.carbonfund.org/