Circle K Tempe Music Festival
Close-up Photos by Michael Bielecki of Missing Frame Photography; Mainstage and crowd Photos By Joanne West.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United States — Arizona|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Tempe, Arizona USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Phone: (01) 480663-0700
The 2010 festival has been postponed. New dates will be forthcoming. The Circle K Tempe Music Festival features a diverse music program of national and local acts, and up-and-coming artists. To round-out the festival there will be top rated skateboarders, and a children’s zone making for a family weekend. Additional sponsors have set up lounges, arcades, sports bars to catch the NCAA action and so much more…
|Festival Dates||April 9 - 10, 2010|
Articles and reviews:
- Your Chance to Play Tempe Music Festival, by Stephen Chilton (Phoenix New Times, January 24, 2009)
- Tempe Beach Park
80 W. Rio Salado Pkwy. & Mill Avenue
Downtown Tempe, AZ 85281
- From all points
Take Loop 202 to Priest Drive Exit in Tempe. Go south Priest Drive to Rio Salado Parkway. Go east on Rio Salado Parkway to Hardy. Parking is on your left. Once you park—it is a 5 minute walk to the Main Gate.
- It is highly recommend that drivers approach the Festival from Priest & Rio Salado Parkway. Mill Avenue will be closed due to the Tempe Arts Festival happening adjacent to the Music Festival. Getting to ample parking will be difficult from the South, therfore save yourself some time and park at Rio Salado & Hardy!
- Online information and purchase
- All ages are welcome.
- The 2009 Reader’s Choice Awards named the Circle K Tempe Music Festival in two different categories on AZCentral.com’s Best!
- Best Annual Festival
- Best Annual Event
- The 2008 Reader’s Choice Awards named the Circle K Tempe Music Festival the Best Annual Music Festival in Arizona! Hundreds of thousands of votes were cast in over 100 categories representing the best of the Valley has to offer in entertainment, dining, shopping, arts, outdoors and sports. The Tempe Music Festival earned the Best Annual Music Festival award alongside 11 additional winners in the Arts category. For more information visit http://www.best.azcentral.com