Stagecoach Country Music Festival
|Country and Region||United States — California|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Indio, California USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Email: info (at) stagecoachfestival.com
Stagecoach — the country and bluegrass festival takes place the weekend after the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. The three-day event includes a packed stellar line-up on four stages at the Empire Polo Field in Indio. The Festival promised and delivers — as the nation’s premier live country music event on the strength of its immense range. The family-friendly festival offers something for everyone including children's activities, great food from local restaurants, food trucks, the bloody mary brunch, BBQ contest, full bars and beers, shopping, and much, much more...
|Festival Dates||April 26 - 28, 2013|
- Toby Keith
- Lady Antebellum
- Zac Brown Band
- Hank Williams Jr.
- Dierks Bentley
- Darius Rucker
- Trace Adkins
- Rodney Atkins
- Thompson Square
- Dwight Yoakam
- Phil Vassar
- Jerry Lee Lewis
- Tanya Tucker
- Suzy Bogguss
- and more…
Full lineup 2013:
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- Festival passes
- CAMPING OPTIONS
- YEE HAW! Check out this list of CLOSE by camping options all within a few minutes to a few miles from the venue.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS RV CAMPING AREA
- Just 3.5 miles from the venue. Choose full RV hook-ups or electric only. Everyone camping there must have a Stagecoach Pass + Shuttle pass to/from the fairgrounds. Click HERE for registration form.
- INDIAN WATERS RV RESORT
- Only 3 miles from the venue. All styles of RV’s welcome, no minimum stay required plus amenities ranging from shuttle to the venue, pools & spa, showers, continental breakfast on weekends + much more. Additional tent accommodations are available with an RV reservation. Prices starting at just $65 per night for up to 4 guests (up to 8 max per site for extra $). 18 + over unless with parent.
- LAKE CAHUILLA RECREATION AREA
- Located 5 miles away, camping options range from full RV hook ups, water only, electricity only, no hook ups or tent only spots. Features may include coined showers, fire pits, dump stations, picnic facilities, swimming pool, restrooms & more. Reservations required.
- INDIAN WELLS RV RESORT
- About 5.8 miles from the venue featuring a few hundred full RV hook-up spots and complimentary wifi for their daily/weekly Stagecoach guests. Other amenities include laundry, bathhouse, dump station, hot tubs, horse shoes, pool tables & more. All ages welcome.
- SHADOW HILLS RV RESORT
- Located just 7.5 miles from the venue, this yearly Stagecoach camping favorite also offers the option to hop on a shuttle (pink line) to the venue. RV & tent sites available (4 night min stay). Pool is open until 3am. 18 + over unless with parent.
Festival activities and extras:
- Venue and at campgrounds
- Food and beverages
For the safety of all festival attendees: RV & Car Camping Cars are not permitted to enter after 9pm on show days. RV and Car Camping Cars are not permitted to exit between the hours of 9:00pm and 1:00am Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Once you exit the RV/Car Camping area you will not be allowed back with your vehicle. There are no RV/Car Camping vehicle in/out privileges.
- Locker rentals
- Empire Polo Field
Indo, California USA