MAN.In.FEST - International Festival of Experimental Theatre (Festivalului International de Teatru Experimental "MAN.In.FEST")
Photo Source: ETXEA; photographer, Marc MOUNIER KUHN
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Romania — Cluj|
|Type of Festival||Drama|
|Location of Festival||Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania|
|Festival Contact Information|
A non-competitive festival intended to bring together theatre people from all over the world to stimulate cultural exchange through the promotion of regional and international cooperation in art. The Impossible Theatre is an association that believes in new forms of artistic expression, forms that may be regarded as “strange”; or even “unsuitable”; by encouraging new, even agressive ways of theatrical expression. Experiments such as video performances, new media and new technology, new forms of acting/directing/writing are not overlooked. Artistic innovations are gathered—that tend to prove that theatre is alive and kicking! Foremost the festival provides an exchange of ideas based on experience.
|Festival Dates||June 2012|
- If you like this festival — listen to…
- Stacy Klein
- Stacy Klein
Application information 2012:
- Name of company
- Title of performance
- Information about company
- background, previous activities and festival participation, etc.
- Information about performance
- its significance and ideas, when originated
- Technical requirements
- space required for performance including type of surface, detailed list of sound and light equipment (in case your provide your own equipment – state “own”), electric energy requirements (power), number of spectators.
- Please state what part(s) of day and in what location (indoor/outdoor) do you find most suitable for presentation of your performance, duration of the performance and its assembly/disassembly time.
- Special needs
- to attend festival – first and second name; how many men and women.
- Company address, phone, fax number, email, name of company’s representative.
- Any additional information
- Send your application or contacts to:
Participant’s agreement 2012:
- Rules available on web site http://www.maninfest.uv.ro
- I subscribed ______________(printed name) as an official Representative in charge of the Company mentioned above, I agree to participate to man.in.fest International Festival of Experimental Theatre and I agree with the rules. Please send all pages of this document and the following materials (I know that these will NOT be returned):
- FIVE PICTURES OF SCENE
- DVD WITH FULL RECORD OF THE SHOW