Mount Barker Jazz and Heritage
|Country and Region||Australia — South Australia|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|Festival Contact Information|
Mount Baker Jazz and Heritage
Voted “Best Blues Event” in Washington State by the Washington Blues Society! The annual Mount Baker R&B; Festival has been a huge success. Great national acts grace the stage, at the world-class music festival and the venue is the Deming Log Show Fairgrounds — 180 acres of intimate camping, RV hookups and convenient facilities (running water & flush toilets) make this one of the premiere festival sites in the Northwest. The site will accommodate some 10,000 fans but we’re keeping it at half that in order to maintain our famous “relaxed vibe”.
|Festival Dates||May 13 - 15, 2011|
- Deming Log Show Fairgrounds
- Available online at
- By phone, call NW Ticket Sales
- In person, by mail or phone
1330 Railroad Avenue
Bellingham Washington 98225
- Children 12 and under entrance is FREE
- Food and crafts venders and a beer garden hosted by the Washington Blues Society will provide plenty of food and drink for the weekend. Breakfast will be served by several food vendors. Two autographed Stratocaster guitars will be raffled off for the American Cancer Society, donated by Manna Music (a tradition at the Mount Baker). Look for upcoming “Mount Baker R&B; Festival preview shows” in Bellingham at the Wild Buffalo House of Music!