Kathmandu International Theatre Festival
Photographs courtesy of Gurukul School of Theatre
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Nepal — Central|
|Type of Festival||Drama|
|Location of Festival||Gurukul, Kathmandu, Central, Nepal|
|Festival Contact Information|
Gurukul: School of Theatre
Gurukul: School of Theatre is organizing the Kathmandu International Theatre Festival. It aims to provide a community environment for artists from all over the world to showcase their work.
|Festival Dates||November 17 - December 3, 2010|
Participant’s information 2010:
- Applications are accepted from theatre groups worldwide to participate in Kathmandu International Theatre Festival 2010.
- Festival Dates: November 17 to December 3, 2010.
- Deadline: to receive applications is no later than July 1, 2010.
- The play may be in any language
- There is no theme for the festival; the play may be by any author, or devised one
- Maximum 12 participants from one group (including actors and technicians)
- Organizer will take care of all the local hospitalities including food, accommodation and local travel
- Organizer will NOT bear the production cost and international travel costs including visa charge and transport
- The details we require with the applications
Title of the play
Language of the play
Duration of the play
Name of the playwright
Name of the Director
Name of the group
Total Number of Participating members
Address and contact details of the group/Director (including at least two contact numbers)
- Notes on:
The play (A short synopsis of the play)
- Cast, crew and credit list
- A list of technical requirements (Lights, sounds, sets, props)
- At least six good quality high-resolution production stills (minimum 300 dpi resolution).
- Photographs of the Director and the Playwright (preferably in color).